Fabulous Followers....

Sunday 18 March 2012

MAC- Bronzing Powder

Hello Beauties,

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Happy Mothers Day to all my lovely readers that are yummy mummy's!

I am quite sceptical when it comes to using and trying bronzers. I have a very pale + pink based skin tone.  In the past, when I wasn't quite make up savvy, I have used bronzers which have made me look either dirty/muddy, an oompa loompa or a straight up chav.

However I have learnt over time, finally, that less is more.

The bronzer I am currently using at the moment is "MAC Bronzing Powder" on the colour Matte Bronze. You get 10g of product for £18.50 which you can purchase from here 

I'm gonna start with the obvious. THE PRICE. Like wow. I know your all thinking corrr nearly £20 for a bronzer! However, I can easily say that this bronzer has lasted me at least 4 months. When you think of the cost spread out like that its actually not to bad, and I have only just hit pan (as in the picture below).




What I like most about this product is that it is buildable. You can use a really light hand for a barely there contour, but can add and add if you want a full on glow so its a versatile product. I really like the colour of Matte Bronze and seems perfect for my light skin tone. I have used Golden before, but found it very orange on my skin, and didn't look very natural. Also Golden has shimmer in it, which I didn't personally like on myself which is why I preferred the more matte natural shade. 

The packaging is the standard MAC powder packaging, a compact with a mirror. However there is no sponge applicator compartment (not that I use them anyway!)

All in all I really like this bronzer, yes the price is scary but A. its MAC and B. it lasts forever.

Can you recommend any other bronzers to try?

Lucy Grace 
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Nice !! Must try :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you wanted a cheaper alternative i have always loved the bourjois chocolate bronzer! nice blog, new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I need to get my hands on that one. Thanks Sweets xxx

      Delete
  3. I always love using MAC Bronzers, i always look like i have a natural glow when i've contoured :) Another great bronzer would be the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, i've had mine for a few years now and i swear it lasts forever haha

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah have been meaning to try Hoola. Thanks lovely xxx

      Delete