Here is what I have been loving during the month of February....
1. YSL Parisienne Perfume- Alien by Thierry Mulger is normally my go to perfume for nights out, but I ran out (sob sob). After Christmas, in the sales I bought the YSL Parisienne Perfume Gift Set. It cost me £25, and in it I got a 50ml Eau De Parfum, a shower gel + body lotion. This perfume has quickly become my 2nd favourite. I love the bottle, it gives it a really elegant + classy feel. The fragrance is elegant girly with a sophisticated twist.
2. Lee Stafford "Hair Growth" Shampoo + Conditioner"- My mission by the summer is to have long, tousled mermaid/beach like hair. This is definitely helping me to achieve that! I picked these up in Boots for £6.99 each. I have only been using these for a couple of weeks but can already notice the difference in my hair. I can tell it has grown, but not only that my hair feels in better condition and is so much healthier. I have laid off the heat products too, I'm letting my hair dry naturally at the moment so not sure if that is helping too? However I really recommend these two.
3. Boots Extracts Brazil Nut Body Lotion - Lush Lush Lush is all I can say. This is in Boots for £5.25. Its really moisturising and smells divine!
4. Blink + Go Long Lasting Black Mascara- I was lucky enough to receive this in a Glossybox. This is a fabulous mascara, one of the best I have ever used. It really separates the lashes and lengthens at the same time. I think I like this better than Benefit "They're Real". You can purchase this mascara for £12.95 here
5. 17 "Photo Flawless" Skin Primer - This primer is amaze... Read my review of it here.
What have been your favourites this month? Have you used any of the above? Comment below :)
Lucy Grace xoxo